Sunday, March 20, 2016

Google Plus Reminder

I have noticed that when I publish my posts publicly on Google Plus they are added to Googles search results. This has resulted in may of my links to be deleted and also ultimately the deletion of 2 of my MEGA accounts.

I will no longer be publishing any posts "publicly" from this point on so if you were someone that relied on Google Plus to notify you of a new post on my blog you will no longer be getting any notices.

You will have to physically come to my blog to see what has been posted. Hopefully this will help some as far DMCA notices are concerned.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. You are rad bro thank you for all of this Im new so I just wanted to let you know... Do you have a link to WSP on Halloween 15 by an chance??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for flac daves picks 07

    ReplyDelete