Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Mike Gordon 2014-03-22 Rio Theater Vancouver BC Canada



Set 1:
Long Black Line,
Surface,
Spock's Brain,
Twists and Bends >
Peel >
Mrs. Peel,
Paint,
Hand in My Pocket >
Normal Phoebe

Set 2:
Jumping,
Jones,
Susskind Hotel >
Ocean Of Diamonds[1] >
I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate[1],
Different World,
The Grid,
Tiny Little World,
Black Tambourine,
555,
Another Door

Encore:
Skin It Back

Encore 2:
Say Something

Download
Format - FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Format - Mp3 (V0): HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.
Mp3 Link Is Only Good For 7 Days!!! 

10 comments:

  1. Hola Amigo :)

    The link for format FLAC (Torrent) goes to "Mike Gordon 2005 & Leo Kottke - Sixty Six Steps"
    I like it, but is not the Mike's live as format MP3 (V0).

    Hasta otra ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reporting hermano. Its fixed now :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry...I'm not english native...:(
    I'm re-reading my comment and I'm the feeling that I have not expressed well.
    Firstly, thank you for your uploadings, I like very much your taste in music.
    My hope was only to report this mistaken link.
    I LOVE the FLAC disc you uploaded: Mike Gordon & Leo Kottke...mmmmm...very fine

    Thank you all the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TSUGOI,

      Email me if you read this. I have something to ask you.

      Correo electrónico si usted lee esto. Tengo algo que preguntarte.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are still interested in an mp3 I can post one soon. I'm hot at home atm so I can't snag it from the external that its stored on but can do so when I get home.

      Delete
  5. was wondering if you plan on reposting this. i was actually at this show and would love to get a copy... no seeders on the flac file :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not seed dead torrents. Once they are left to die by the public they are gone. I can get you an mp3 copy if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply, but if you can get me the mp3 that would be great. Its amazing how similar our taste in music is. I absolutely love your site.

      Delete