Thursday, November 3, 2016

The Dead - 2003-07-07 Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO



2003-07-07
Red Rocks Ampitheatre
Morrison, CO


Set I
Jam >
Feel Like a Stranger >
Baby Blue >
She Said She Said >
Loser
Self Defense >
Cold Rain and Snow >
Even So >
October Queen >
The Deep End > Deal

Set II
Jam >
Till the Morning Comes >
Candyman >
Mason's Children >
A Little Peace For You >
Come Together >
Drums* >
Space >
West L.A. Fadeaway >
Sugaree >
Sugar Magnolia

Encore: 
Box of Rain

Notes:
*w/ Kitaro

Format - Mp3 [V0]
Download: HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I was at this run. It was awesome. I'm sure I've said this before, but I just loved the song selection on this tour. They really dug pretty deep into the catalogue. There were quite a few songs they did over the course of the run that I thought I'd never get to see them do live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just love the Phil song, A Little Piece for You, that they did at this show. I just love the lyrics. If I had to guess, I'd say Phil prob wrote it for someone he loves (either his wife or his children most likely) back around the time of his transplant when it looked like he might die.

    ReplyDelete