Monday, December 12, 2016

The Legendary Flower Punk - Zen Variations (2016)



We have very talented members here in our little community. This is a band from some Russian friends of ours. I'll be honest when I tell you that when I was given this to listen to I did not really know what to expect. All I knew is that it was the band of a fan of the blog and he was from Russia. Right off the bat the first track got me hooked. I was planning on just listening to a couple of the tracks to get a feel for it but instead listened to the entire album all the way through with very happy ears. This is truly a great album of some awesome jamming. Great job comrades :)

I highly recommend everyone to check this one out!!!

Please support them by buying anything that you can. Thanks: https://thelegendaryflowerpunk.bandcamp.com/album/zen-variations

FLAC & mp3 [V0] - HERE!

12 comments:

  1. thank you wery much for this CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice it worked for me on this mornings run.

    Thanks.

    https://thelegendaryflowerpunk.bandcamp.com/album/zen-variations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding their bandcamp. I was gonna do that but I forgot. I'm sure Kamille will approve. He was happy to see this on the site and will share other bands that he is in later.

      Delete
  3. Truly outstanding as smooth a trip can be. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is DEFINITELY worth your time. It is sure to tickle your ear hole in the most delightful way. Absolutely superb! Отлично!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jooge,
    it sends me to sendspace, a site ive never seen, and says i need to create an account to download. Sound right?
    thx man

    ReplyDelete