Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Phil Lesh & Friends - 2017-01-20 Brooklyn Bowl, Las Vegas NV



Set 1 "Workingman's Dead"
Uncle John's Band
High Time
Dire Wolf
New Speedway Boogie
Cumberland Blues
Black Peter
Casey Jones

Set 2 "American Beauty"
Box of Rain
Friend of the Devil
Sugar Magnolia
Operator
Candyman
Ripple
Brokedown Palace
Till the Morning Comes
Attics of My Life (With Grahame Lesh)

Encore:
Truckin'

Notes: 
Friends consisted of Chris Robinson, Neal Casal, Adam MacDougall, Tony Leone and Ross James.

Mp3 [320] - HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the next night as well? It was one of the best shows I've ever seen and for some reason it was never posted to livedownloads.com for some reason. Either way thank you for all that you do! I'm eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so I do. Most of the stuff I post comes from livedownloads. I'm sure you can find an AUD on etree.

    ReplyDelete