Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bruce Hornsby - 2005-08-20 Biltmore Estates, Asheville, NC



2005-08-20 
Biltmore Estates
Asheville, NC

Disc 1
1. Big Rock Candy Mountain > Candy Mountain Run
2. The Good Life
3. The Changes
4. Gonna Be Some Changes Made
5. Defenders of the Flag
6. Mandolin Rain > Row Jimmy > Mandolin Rain
7. White-Wheeled Limousine
8. The Way It Is

Disc 2
1. Big Rumble^
2. Mandolin Rain (minor key)
3. Fortunate Son > Comfortably Numb> Fortunate Sun
4. Jacob's Ladder* > Pig in a Pen > Stranger in a Strange Land > Jacob's Ladder
5. The Valley Road
6. End of the Innocence
7. Swan Song > Across the River > Morning Dew > Across the River

Notes:
^ w/ Joe Lee
* w/ Debbie Henry

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Wow !!, I see it and I do not think so, I have a lot of time looking for these Bruce Hornsby shows, my friend, I hope you can share more, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man thanks for this..he opened at my first dead show in 89 so this brings back pleasant memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in Asheville for 3 years, and while I'm very familiar with The Biltnore, I had no idea they held concerts there. The place is absolutely beautiful, and I bet it was a fantastic place to see Bruce on a spring evening in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Of course, there are all kinds of cool places to see a show in Asheville. If any of you are eve in town and get the chance to catch a good outdoor show at the Pisgah Brewery I HIGHLY recommend it. Super, super cool place to see a show. Very relaxed. No hassles.

    ReplyDelete