Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bob Weir and the Campfire Band - 2017-04-21 Peach Stage, Wanee Music Festival, Live Oak, FLA



2017-04-21
Bob Weir and The Campfire Band
Wanee Music Festival (Peach Stage) at Spirit of Suwanee Music Park
Live Oak, FL

Setlist
01 Easy to Slip
02 When I Paint My Masterpiece
03 Blue Mountain
04 Lay My Lily Down
05 Me and my Uncle
06 Gonesville
07 Only a River
08 Tennessee Jed
09 West L. A. Fadeaway
10 Cassidy
11 Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
12 China Cat Sunflower >
13 I Know You Rider

Encore:
14 Goin’ Down the Road Feeling Bad

Note: 
According to Munck Music, the Campfire Band sets will not be available for download but only available for purchase on site at the festival.

Band:
Bob Weir - vocals, guitar
Steve Kimock - guitar
Bryan Devendorf - drums
Scott Devendorf - Bass
Aaron Dessner - guitar
Josh Kaufman - guitar
Jon Shaw - keyboards, acoustic guitar

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

2 comments: