Saturday, May 27, 2017
Grateful Dead - Long Strange Trip: The Untold Story of the Grateful Dead (Motion Picture Soundtrack) 
"Long Strange Trip is an unprecedented four-hour documentary about the legendary band the Grateful Dead from executive producer Martin Scorsese (Silence, The Departed), and director Amir Bar-Lev (The Tillman Story, Happy Valley). Long Strange Trip probes the creative forces, subversive ambitions, and interpersonal dynamics that drove the Grateful Dead in their 30-year career. The first biographical film authorized and supported by the band, LST includes never-before-seen archival footage (of performances, backstage, and home movies) as well as new interviews with band members and cultural critics.
The Long Strange Trip motion picture soundtrack spans the band’s career and captures many of their greatest studio recordings alongside several of their most dynamic performances. Among the live highlights are “He’s Gone,” “St. Stephen,” and the “Scarlet”>”Fire” jam from the mythic 1977 Barton Hall concert, which will be released commercially for the first time just weeks prior on May 5. Along with classic studio tracks like “Ripple” and “Touch Of Grey,” the soundtrack also features unreleased performances like the legendary “Dark Star” from February 14, 1907 at The Fillmore East in New York and the magnificent “Dear Mr. Fantasy”>”Hey Jude” jam recorded on July 2, 1989 at Sullivan Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts."
01. Death Don’t Have No Mercy (10:31) (Live/Dead, The Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA, 3/2/1969)
02. St. Stephen (06:41) (Live/Dead, The Fillmore West, San Francisco, CA, 2/27/1969)
03. Uncle John’s Band (04:46) (Workingman’s Dead, 1970)
04. Dark Star (23:51) (The Fillmore East, New York, NY, 2/14/1970)
05. Easy Wind (05:01) (Workingman’s Dead, 1970)
06. Candyman (06:16) (American Beauty, 1970)
07. China Cat Sunflower > (05:09) (Chateau d’Herouville, Herovuville, France, 6/21/1971)
08. I Know You Rider (05:54) (Chateau d’Herouville, Herovuville, France, 6/21/1971)
09. Morning Dew (11:43) (Europe ’72, The Lyceum Theatre, London, England, 5/26/1972)
01. He’s Gone (08:52) (Sunshine Daydream, Veneta, OR, 8/27/1972)
02. The Music Never Stopped (05:32) (The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA, 8/13/1975)
03. Scarlet Begonias > (09:53) (Cornell 5/8/77, Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 5/8/1977)
04. Fire On The Mountain (15:09) (Cornell 5/8/77, Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 5/8/1977)
05. Althea (08:32) (Go To Nassau, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, 5/16/1980)
06. Touch Of Grey (05:51) (In The Dark, 1987)
07. Dear Mr. Fantasy > (07:06) (Sullivan Stadium, Foxborough, MA, 7/2/1989)
08. Hey Jude (03:59) (Sullivan Stadium, Foxborough, MA, 7/2/1989)
09. Ripple > (04:09) (American Beauty, 1970)
10. Brokedown Palace (04:06) (American Beauty, 1970)
***Just as a heads up, I know that this new realease will be flagged very quickly. I will only repost the mp3 version one time. After it is flagged for the second time I will not be reposting it. You will have to download the FLAC torrent and convert it to mp3 yourself. So snag it the mp3 while you can.
FLAC (Torrent) - HERE!
Mp3 [V0] - HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.