Monday, July 31, 2017

Steve Kimock -1997-09-11 Studio E Recording Room, Sebastopol, CA (the 'LATE NIGHT RAGA' tape)



This was a gift from Steve Kimock to his fans and meant to be spread with love and random generosity! It was recorded late on the night of September 11, 1997 at Studio E in Sebastopol, Ca.

Kimock played slack string lap steel and national dobro. This is almost an hour long solo tape of indian-flavored guitar excursions.

Tracklist:
Raga #1  (30:29)
Raga #2  (08:17)
Raga #3  (08:16)
Raga #4  (03:33)

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

5 comments:

  1. "Steve Kimock has asked that this recording not be copied or duplicated. The recording was not supposed to be released to the general public and is, therefore, not suitable for trading. Any persons who have this show are kindly, but firmly, asked to mark it as "non-tradable" on their etree lists and to refrain from making any copies of it. Thank you for respecting the artist's wishes."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not here to play favorites. Every artist posted on blogs like mine would not like their stuff posted for free. Obviously you just downloaded it "for free" to see that text file. It was ok before but not now?

      Is it ok for me to post and y'all to download all the other stuff but not when they include a text file?

      Dont get me wrong, I hear ya, I just look at the big picture. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and say one artist is off limits to post and others are ok. Everyone is encouraged to support their favorite artists whenever possible.

      Delete
    2. Had this recording (and the text file) for many years. No worries.

      Delete
    3. Hope I didn't come off harsh :)

      There are actually 2 artists that I do not post. TAUK & Reed Mathis. Their management contacted me so I stopped.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all you do Jooge. Your music posts keep me sane.
    In a world where I have been subjected to much abuse, shit, false accusations, stress and heartache
    You shine
    Cheers
    Smiler

    ReplyDelete