Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Allman Brothers Band - 2003-07-26 Post-Gazette Pavilion Pittsburgh, PA



Setlist:
01. Intro > Trouble No More
02. Midnight Rider
03. Black Hearted Woman
04. Rocking Horse  
05. Heart Of Stone  
06. Statesboro Blues  
07. Every Hungry Woman
08. Worried Down With The Blues 
09. You Don't Love Me  
10. Who To Believe  
11. Woman Across The River
12. Hot 'Lanta  
13. Stormy Monday
14. Good Morning Little School Girl *
15. Dreams >
16. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed >
17. Drums >
18. Bass Solo >
19. Bass-Drums-Guitar-Jam >
20. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed (Reprise)

Encore:
21.  Revival

Notes:
* with Karl Denson - Saxophone

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

6 comments:

  1. any chance of uploading flac files of this show?
    if not, no complaints......your page is very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually dont do requests cuz I got tired of seeing 20-40 requests a day in my inbox. But I'll hook you up this one time.

      Delete
  2. Alright!!! I got all excited, surprised Ive never seen or heard about this sbd..Started reflected about how much fun I had at this show, only to realize I was at the 2001 show, lol. Might explain why I dont recall Denson playing. Either way THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete