Sunday, June 26, 2016

Phish 2016-06-25 Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL



Phish
06-25-2016
Wrigley Field
Chicago, IL


Set 1:
The Moma Dance
AC/DC Bag >
555
Waiting All Night
Heavy Things
Happy Birthday to You
46 Days
I Didn't Know
Divided Sky
Cavern >
Good Times Bad Times

Set 2:
Carini >
Tweezer >
Fluffhead >
Piper ->
Steam >
Wading In The Velvet Sea

Encore:
I Am the Walrus

Notes:
This show is being webcast via Live Phish. Happy Birthday was played for Phish tour manager Richard Glasgow. I Am the Walrus was played for the first time since June 29, 2010

Download
Format - FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Format - Mp3 (V0): HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run

1 comment:

  1. Best looking print in years...If I went it would be on my wall. Thanks

    ReplyDelete