Saturday, July 30, 2016

Dead & Company 2016-07-27 Sleep Train Amphitheatre, Chula Vista, CA



Dead & Company
Sleep Train Amphitheatre
Chula Vista, California
July 27, 2016


Set One:
Iko Iko
New Minglewood Blues
Candyman
Big River
Friend of the Devil
Even So
Sugaree
The Music Never Stopped

Set Two:
Truckin'
Althea
Estimatd Prophet >
Playing in the Band >
Drums >
Space >
Playing in the Band >
Going Dwon the Road Feelin' Bad
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall >
Throwing Stones

Encore:
Black Muddy River


Download
Format - FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Format - Mp3 (V0): HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.

4 comments:

  1. Jooge--I bought the DeadCo Wheatland show in ALAC format if you'd like me to give to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. That would be great. Just email me the link. Plus I gotta ask you something.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, what's your email address? I looked around and couldn't find it. I'm probably staring right at it.

    ReplyDelete