Tuesday, August 16, 2016

moe. 2016-08-12 Peach Music Festival, Scranton, PA



This is a SBD copy converted up (not be me, I know better). Original source was wma at a relatively low bitrate I believe. The sound is crispy and perfectly clear like any officially released SBD, most of you will not even notice a difference in the quality of this compared to all the other 'official' SBDs I post. The reason I'm even telling you guys & gals this is for transparency and to let you know that as soon as the show is officially released I will post a copy of that. At the moment only Set 1 has been released. I have that and am just waiting on set 2 to be released. This is the full show, both sets.

Download: HERE!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Pumped to listen...Flyod set looks incredible. Thank you for uploading so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you stand for your "mark of quality" releases. and as always I say THANKS for the KIND music

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooooo.................it was removed............can you post it again ??

    ReplyDelete