Friday, September 8, 2017

Phish - 2014-10-18 Key Arena, Seattle, WA Webcast Rip [16bit Audio]

hetyet


In my ongoing venture to become an all round technically better audio video guy , I present to you my 1st attempt at syncing 16bit FLAC audio to a webcast rip. The upgrade in audio is immense. I was gonna add 24bit HD audio but decided on just 16bit for my 1st project.

I did not choose this show for any specific reason it was just where my eyes went to when I opened that folder.

I wont be posting all the updates I do but I will post a few here and there on occasion.

*** I did remove the setbreak crowd noise, but not on purpose. Lol.

720p .flv - HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Ah this is a great venture, and totally looking forward to seeing what you post! Those matrixes of the BD shows sound great! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jooge!! This sounds so much better than my file I got from youtube!! This was my last Phish show - don't see shows so much anymore, so I love your blog and really appreciate the webcasts. Saw phish about 20 times - first show was less than a mile from my current house in Olympia - at The Evergreen State College Gym in 1994.
    Again thanks so much for all you do!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesnt work anymore! Can anybody share this with me please!!!!???

    ReplyDelete