Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stevie Wonder - 1973-03-04 Berkeley Comunity Theater, Berkeley, CA






03/04/1973
Berkeley Comunity Theater
Berkeley, CA

Source: BGP SBD 

Disc 1
1. Bill Graham Intro >
For Once In My life (splice at 40 seconds) (many channel adjustments)
2. If You Really Love Me
3. Me & Mrs. Jones
4. Superwoman (Where Were You When I Needed You?) > (discontinuity at about 15 min)
5. Instrumental > Let Me Tell You Something, My Darling
6. Think I'm On The Right Track (discontinuity at 33:01)
7. I Was Made To Love Her
8. Feel It

Disc 2
9. Killing Me Softly
10. You Are The Sunshine of My Life >
11. Big Brother >
12. Blowing In The Wind >
13. Medley:
What's Going On? >
Betcha By Golly Wow! >
Ma Cherie Amore >
Summer Breeze >
14. Love Having You Around >
15. Signed, Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours) >
The way you do it last night, you do it like you should >
harmonica song
16. Superstition// (w/ Buddy Miles & Paul Keegan?)

FLAC & mp3 [V0] - HERE!

2 comments: