Saturday, January 13, 2018

Aqueous - 2017-12-01 Rough Trade, Brooklyn, NY



2017-12-01 
Rough Trade, 
Brooklyn, NY

SET ONE: 
They're Calling For Ya ->
All In
Mosquito Valley Pt. I ->
Mosquito Valley Pt. II

SET TWO: 
Strange Times
Dave's Song ->
Bennie and The Jets
20/20

ENCORE:
Gordon's Mule

Notes:
-All In contained Tweezer (Phish) and Divided Sky (Phish) teases
-Mosquito Valley Pt. I contained a Song of Storms (Zelda) tease
-Strange Times contained Linus and Lucy (Peanuts), Saria's Song (Zelda), Third Stone from the Sun (Jimi Hendrix), What's the Connection? and Where is my Mind? (Pixies) teases
-Dave's Song contained Fire on the Mountain (Grateful Dead) and Spirit of Radio (Rush) teases

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jooge
    Is a problem with track aqueous171201d1_03_Mosquito_Valley_Pt_I, is a flac file with only 615kb.
    Can you check this?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, that files seems to be corrupt. My source file is not good either. If I can find the replacement I will post it. Sorry about that,

      Delete
    2. Ok! :) Thank you for check it!

      Delete