Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Infamous Stringdusters - 2017-12-28 The UC Theatre Taube Family Music Hall, Berkeley, CA



2017-12-28 
The UC Theatre Taube Family Music Hall
Berkeley, CA

Setlist:
You Can't Stop the Changes
Where the Rivers Run Cold
How Far I'd Fall For You
Sirens
The Places I've Been
I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink
Peace of Mind
Lovin' You
Night On The River
Well, Well
Amarillo
What's That Youre Doin'?
Masquerade
Gravity
Fork in the Road
Stash
Fork in the Road
Eyes of the World
Shakedown Street
Tennessee Jed
I Need A Miracle
Jack Straw
Mr. Charlie

ENCORE
Bertha

Mp3 [256] - HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Thank You!!! Appreciate the post!!!! If run across Greensky New Year's Run, don't hesitate to post as well.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the run. I'll start posting it tomorrow if I have time to update the site.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jooge! Does this one really have the Dead stuff included? I'm at work now and can't look but the official release didn't include them. Thanks so much again!

    ReplyDelete