Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bunny Lee & Friends - Tape Rolling! - On Wax And In The Studio 1971-74 (2016)



Tracklist
1 –Slim Smith The Time Has Come
2 –I Roy* And Augustus Pablo Devil's Brother In Law
3 –Ernest Wilson Sentimental Man (Extended Mix)
4 –Big Joe And King Tubby Rasta Train
5 –Cornell Campbell I Wonder Why
6 –U Roy Junior* Two Ton Gulletto
7 –John Holt Stick By Me
8 –King Tubby A Wonderful Version
9 –Cornell Campbell Give Me Love
10 –King Tubby Straight To the Copycat Head
11 –Busty Brown And The Clowns (3) Soon I'm Gonna Make It
12 –Horace Andy Man Next Door
13 –I Roy* Noisy Place
14 –Leroy Samuels* Trying To Wreck My Life
15 –Delroy Wilson Any Heart Can Be Broken
16 –Eric Donaldson Cherry Oh Baby
17 –I Roy* Festival Mash Up
18 –Vin Gordon Riding For A Fall
19 –Cornell Campbell My Confession
20 –Slim Smith Turning Point

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You've been sharing some great reggae//dub lately and I'm enjoying all of it

    ReplyDelete