Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Phish - From the Archives 18 with Kevin Shapiro August 16, 2018 "Curveball"



From the Archives 18 with Kevin Shapiro
August 16, 2018
Curveball

Source: Sirius Stream > Audacity > WAV 44.1 > Flac
Transferred by: Phishbeatles
Redux by Cleantones (removed PC chimes, de-hum, normalized, re-tracked, metadata)

4 Hour Episode due to cancellation 8PM-12AM

Tracklist:
01 Kevin Shapiro Intro
02 Have Mercy (7/28/17 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY)
03 Kevin Banter
04 Buffalo Bill (1993 Hoist Studio Outtake)
05 Kevin Banter
06 My Friend, My Friend > My Left Toe > Whipping Post (7/25/99 Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN)
07 Kevin Banter
08 Fast Enough For You (7/2/94 Garden State Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ)
09 Bathtub Gin > TMWSIY > Avenu Malkenu > TMWSIY (11/9/95 The Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA)
10 Kevin Banter
11 David Bowie (7/1/89 Les Foufounes Electriques, Montreal, QB, Canada)
12 Kevin Banter
13 Timber (Jerry The Mule) > Simple (11/16/97 McNichols Arena, Denver, CO)
14 Kevin Banter
15 Stash (3/30/93 Hilton Ballroom, Eugene, OR)
16 Kevin Banter
17 Down with Disease > While My Guitar Gently Weeps (7/15/00 Polaris Amphitheater, Columbus, OH)
18 Kevin Banter
19 Wolfman's Brother (11/13/98 CSU Convocation Center, Cleveland, OH)
20 Kevin Banter
21 Ghost (9/12/99 Portland Meadows, Portland, OR)
22 Kevin Banter
23 Axilla > Hood > Suzy Greenberg (11/16/96 Civic Auditorium, Omaha, NE)
24 Kevin Shapiro Outro

FLAC & mp3 [V0] - HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome. BTW: The folder is labeled From the Archives Vol. 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of the other 17 vols please Jooge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this labor of love to all involved in its recording, post production, and making it available to the music loving masses. I am fortunate enough to say I was at a bunch of the shows featured in this broadcast. Such a delicious stroll down memory lane. Gratitude for days. Can't wait for Dick's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus. That Ghost is insane. I loved all of this so much.

    Thank you so very much Jooge. My castle is your castle if you ever come up to Canada, which was pretty cool hearing Phish's first international foray was Montreal. Totally makes sense considering how close Burlington is. I have seen a pile of shows in both cities based on my proximity.

    Having said that, my original folder possibly reads as Karlheinz's suggestion.

    From The Archives 16[FLAC]

    If there was a change from when I downloaded this then I will re-do my download. None the less, and once again, thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete