Sunday, September 23, 2018

Slightly Stoopid & Friends - Live At Roberto's TRI Studios (2013) [DVD]





It was an honor being invited by the Grateful Dead and Furthur's Bob Weir into his state of the art TRI Studios. Slightly Stoopid had the privilege to bring down some of their close friends, family, and musical guests to "Roberto's" TRI clubhouse for an unprecedented live webcast and in-studio performance. Our good friend Tommy Chong hosted the event and provided some "Wisdom." Our extended family of musical guests joining us and playing on the session features Karl Denson, Ivan and Ian Neville of Dumpstaphunk, Don Carlos, and Bob Weir himself!



Download: HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jooge and thank you so much for all that you do. I have been trying for awhile to get a copy of the DVD of Slightly Stoopid Live at the House Of Blues. Do you have it by chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that release can you link me to it?

      Delete
    2. https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/live-in-san-diego-november-25-26-2005?product_id=2701

      Slightly Stoopid Live in San Diego was the first official DVD release from the band and it is excellent. If you have ever heard their live, 2 disc, Winter Tour 2005, it is the same show. I own and moderate a few groups very similar to this. Please feel free to email me and I can give you my information. You give so much and I would love to give back to you. A buddy of mine who is a professinal tye dye artisit actually met you during Phishs Bakers Dozen run!! Small world haha. Either way, please drop me a line if you are intrested. Thanks Jooge!!

      ski603bum@gmail.com

      Delete