Thursday, November 1, 2018

Phish - 2018-10-31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV





Notes: 
Ghost contained a Buried Alive tease from Trey. The second set was billed as Kasvot Växt’s i Rokk and consisted entirely of debuts. Kasvot Växt would ultimately turn out to be a fictional band created by Phish with a detailed backstory and fake information added onto various websites. The band came out for the set dressed in white with an altered stage setup and twelve squares hanging from the ceiling illuminated. Antelope ended with The Final Hurrah quotes.

FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Mp3 [V0]: HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.

12 comments:

  1. As usual, you freaking rock man! Watching the stream made for a loooong night on the East Coast, but DAMN, it was worth it. Once again, these guys blew me away! This is what space smells like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'll add a 10 gig pipe to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your the man! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally called this one, it was sort of obvious when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theme from the Bottom seems to have some sort of error in the recording, adding the first minute or so of the song to the end of it (so the song plays in its entirety and then it plays the intro again). Anyone else having this issue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a LivePhish error. I haven't relistened to the show yet. I'll keep my eye out for the fix.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for continuing to include pictures from the show! The backstage Halloween shots are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like adding them personally :) It keeps me from posting the shows a little bit sooner cuz I have to go out and search for them but I like the final result.

      Delete
  7. I just finished listening through the Theme downloaded from Joooge and didn’t have the same issue you are describing.

    ReplyDelete