Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dylan & The Dead - The Complete Rehearsals 1987



Compiler's Notes:
This set could be broken up into three different trees: prerehearsals,
rehearsals, and the grateful dead hour #705. However, I have decided to keep
them together in one tree for the sake of completeness and ease.

Disc #1 - Prehearsals
Discs #2,3,4,5 - Main rehearsals
Disc #6 - The Grateful Dead Hour #705, broadcast week of 25 Mar 2002

Setlist 
Disc 1 - Prehearsals
1.) The French Girl/Blues Stay Away From Me
2.) Conversation
3.) John Hardy [John Hardy Was A Desperate Man]
4.) Conversation
5.) Instrumental Jam
6.) I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry/Blues Stay Away From Me

Disc 2 - Rehearsals
1.) The Times They Are A-Changin'
2.) When I Paint My Masterpiece
3.) Man Of Peace
4.) I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
5.) The Ballad Of Ira Hayes
6.) I Want You
7.) Ballad Of A Thin Man
8.) Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
9.) Dead Man, Dead Man
10.) Queen Jane Approximately
11.) The French Girl
12.) In The Summertime
13.) Man Of Peace
14.) Union Sundown
15.) It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
16.) Joey

Disc 3 - Rehearsals
1.) If Not For You
2.) If Not For You
3.) Slow Train
4.) Tomorrow Is A Long Time
5.) Walkin' Down The Line
6.) Gotta Serve Somebody
7.) Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
8.) Maggie's Farm
9.) Chimes of Freedom
10.) All I Really Want To Do
11.) John Brown
12.) Heart Of Mine
13.) Rolling In My Sweet Baby's Arms
14.) John Hardy [John Hardy Was A Desperate Man]
15.) The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
16.) John Brown
17.) I'll Be Your Baby Tonight

Disc 4 - Rehearsals
1.) Don't Keep Me Waiting Too Long [Go Ahead, Baby]
2.) Stealin'
3.) I Want You
4.) Oh Boy
5.) Tangled Up In Blue
6.) Simple Twist Of Fate
7.) The Boy In The Bubble
8.) Heart Of Mine
9.) Pledging My Time
10.) Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
11.) The Wicked Messenger
12.) Watching The River Flow

Disc 5 - Rehearsals
1.) Under Your Spell
2.) I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
3.) Blues Stay Away From Me
4.) If Not For You
5.) The Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
6.) Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
7.) I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
8.) I'm Free
9.) They Killed Him
10.) Pledging My Time
11.) Oh Boy

Disc 6 - The Grateful Dead Hour #705, broadcast week of 25 Mar 2002
1.) Introduction by David Gans
2.) Gans interviewed by Gary Lambert
3.) All Along The Watchtower
4.) More Gans interview
5.) Stealin'
6.) Gans
7.) Oh Boy
8.) John Brown
9.) Folsom Prison Blues
10.) Gotta Serve Somebody
11.) Hideaway/C C Rider
12.) Gans conclusion

FLAC & mp3 [V0] - HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jooge, no MP3's just flac files in the VO directory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, my bad. Go ahead and convert them yourself if you could plz..

      Delete
    2. You bet, I am figuring that out now, thanks again for everything!

      Delete