Thursday, August 4, 2016

************************Bummer :( ****************************

So MEGA deleted another one of my full 50GB accounts today. 

I deleted a bunch of posts that were linked to that account. Some of my posts where I included both a FLAC torrent & mp3 direct link download I kept as although the mp3 link is dead the torrent file is still available. I will try to re-up the dead mp3 links in a timely manner. If you see something I have not fixed and want a mp3 link please email me and I'll take care of it.

3 comments:

  1. sucks! thanks for all you do and all your hard work getting the music to the masses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn man, all that work...Sorry to hear about this. Please know that we are grateful for all of the work that you put into this!!!

      Delete
  2. SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS. I DO I CAN I WILL .....KEEP UP THE GREAT MUSIC

    ReplyDelete