Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Phish - 2010-07-04 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA



Here is a instant classic from my personal favorite 3.0 tour (Summer 2010).

SET 1: 
The Star Spangled Banner
Punch You In the Eye >
Colonel Forbin's Ascent >
Fly Famous Mockingbird
Camel Walk
Ocelot
Heavy Things >
My Friend My Friend >
Lawn Boy
David Bowie
Gotta Jibboo

SET 2: 
Down with Disease[1] >
Piper >
Ghost >
Waste
Julius >
Mike's Song >
Tela
Harpua >
Killing in the Name[2] >
Harpua >
Weekapaug Groove

ENCORE: 
First Tube

Notes:
[1] Unfinished.
[2] Phish debut.
Disease was unfinished. Harpua contained a tease of London Bridge Is Falling Down. This show marked the Phish debut of Killing in the Name (Rage Against the Machine).

FLAC - HERE!
Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

3 comments:

  1. This 2 show run were my first Phish shows since 1997, I feel very lucky to have seen such a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there too my man. I did the whole east coast run that summer. This was prob the best in what amounted to an adequate tour at best. I much prefer the fall NE run for 2010.

    ReplyDelete