Saturday, January 13, 2018

Railroad Earth - 2017-12-31 Paramount Theater, Denver, CO



2017-12-31 
Paramount Theater
Denver, CO

Set One
Walk Beside Me
Head
Dance Around Molly
Dandelion Wine
Adding My Voice
Said What You Mean
Cold Water
Goat
Captain Nowhere
Spring Heeled Jack
Long Way To Go

Set Two
Papa Phil New Year's Intro
Storms
Rambling, Gambling Willie
Elko
El Cumbanchero
Colorado
Where Songs Begin
Fisherman's Blues
12 Wolves
Like a Buddha
1Give That Boy a Hand

Encore
The Wheel
Waggin' The Dog

FLAC & Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for posting this stretch of the tour. Between Boulder, Denver, Aspen, Telluride, and while not technically CO, Park City, there was some serious magic that occurred during this run of shows in Colorado. While I may be a bit biased with respect to this band, just as much as I am with Phish, I say this without trepidation.

    I have said it before and I will say it again, it is very much appreciated for all that you do to spread the music, Jooge. Cheers and a very Happy New Year to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete