Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Infamous Stringdusters - 2018-01-25 Rochester Opera House, Rochester, NH



2018-01-25 
Rochester Opera House, 
Rochester, NH

Set One
I Am A Stranger
Steam Powered Aeroplane
Gravity
Mr. Charlie
Soul Searching
Let Me Know
A Hard Life Makes A Good Song
Just Like Heaven
How Far I'd Fall
Machines

Set Two
Run To Heaven
17 Cents
I Want To Take You Higher
Night On The River
Well, Well
Hobo Blues
All That I Can Take
Black Rock
Not Fade Away
Let It Go
Long Lonesome Day

Notes:
*The encore was performed acoustic and not recorded.

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Any chance you have the 2-11-2018 Knoxville show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chronological order brah...chronological order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, thank you! This was a show in my hometown that I left many years ago, and I went back just to see it. Met and hung out with the band and they were awesome folks. Bought a hoodie and a bunch of stickers. Great times. Again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete