Monday, April 9, 2018

The Infamous Stringdusters - 2018-02-11 The International, Knoxville, TN



2018-02-11 
The International, 
Knoxville, TN

One Set:
Run To Heaven
Night On The River
Well, Well
Middlefork
Good Lovin'
One More Bridge
When Silence Is The Only Sound
Mr. Charlie
Tennessee Side of Things
Black Elk
Maxwell
Dancing In The Street
Colorado
Just Like Heaven
No More To Leave You Behind
Back Home
All That I Can Take
Get Lucky

Encore
Heart Of Gold
Pig in a Pen

Notes:
I Shall Be Released and Walking Cane featuring Josh Shilling on piano, organ, and vocals and Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

2 comments:

  1. ???????? I can't see these tracks here

    Notes:
    I Shall Be Released and Walking Cane featuring Josh Shilling on piano, organ, and vocals and Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do mean? I see them fine. Anyone here else having issues with this one?

      Delete