Thursday, August 2, 2018

Calexico - Circo (2010)



Tracklist:
Great Circus Mexico
Mexican Casitas
Tickets
Moses in chains
Duet of Ivonne and Tino
Those who stay
Naydelin
Rainy weather
Balloon of death
Camacos
The escape of the circus
Don Gilberto
The Dreams of Tino
Training the tigers
Perseverance
Dona Lupe
Astral strings
Duet of Ivonne and Tino II
Waltz written by hand
The load makes the donkey walk
The Ponce family
Boiling red
Teen love
Tightrope
Pulsed in the semaphores
The cemeterium
Written on the stone
My life and the circus

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow, thank you for this! (and every other awesome thing you share). It never ceases to amaze me how often the relatively obscure stuff you post is always from bands that are near and dear to my heart. All too often I feel like my subconscious is running this blog unbeknownst to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I have some pretty decent AUDs from the last two tours that were originally shared on the Calexico fan FB group if ya want em

    ReplyDelete