Thursday, April 2, 2020

Phish - 2014-07-27 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD Webcast Rip



2014-07-27 
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD

Soundcheck: Sand Jam, Waiting All Night

SET 1: Fee[1], The Curtain With, 46 Days, 555, My Sweet One, Sand, Bouncing Around the Room, Saw It Again > Fuego, You Enjoy Myself

SET 2: Wilson > Tweezer -> Back on the Train -> Tweezer -> Back on the Train -> Tweezer > Waiting All Night, Free -> Tweezer -> Simple -> Tweezer -> Free > Catapult > Slave to the Traffic Light -> Down with Disease -> NICU -> Jam -> Hold Your Head Up -> Jennifer Dances -> Hold Your Head Up, I Been Around

ENCORE: Boogie On Reggae Woman > Tweezer Reprise

NOTES:
[1] Trey sang verses through megaphone.

This show was webcast via LivePhish. Fee featured Trey on megaphone. YEM included Flash Light teases and featured Trey waving his megaphone and using its siren. The first Tweezer contained Back on the Train teasing from Fish. The third Tweezer included Page teasing Manteca. Catapult was played for the first time since August 14, 2009 (206 shows). DWD was unfinished. NICU contained Under Pressure teases. Tweezer was teased after the first HYHU and in I Been Around. Jennifer Dances was performed at Trey's request for the first time since December 17, 1999 (352 shows), featured Fish attempting to sing the song but not knowing the lyrics, and was quoted at the end of the second HYHU. I Been Around was last played October 16, 2010 (149 shows) and while the band was walking off the stage in synchronized steps.


720p .mkv - HERE!

8 comments:

  1. 2014 brings me back. that was year i discovered this blog through one of jooge's posts on the pirate bay
    that shit changed everything lol
    thanks jooge for all the years of awesome posts and memories
    you are a gift my friend!
    thanks for the jams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I recorded the Dinner & A Movie webcast, but this is higher quality than what I captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This video I posted is not from two nights ago. It was the webcast that was webcast back originally in 2014.

      Delete
    2. Back in 2014 they only webcast at 720p.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I realized that when I saw the bumper at the beginning. It still looks better than the YouTube > QuickTime capture I did from my phone. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jooge...I tried 2 do a capture of this as well...also the 2012 CO the week b4...it loox like if U live stream capture the results are 1920-1280 which was strange...the flv from back in the day was also 720 as U stated...un4tunately I was only able 2 capture the CO show live 4 the Dinner & A Movie...so no higher res 4 the 2014 either..I believe this weex Baker's was already 1080 even when U posted it?.......anyway...just wanted 2 share if U or any1 was interested.......Thanx 4 All The Goodz as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete