Sunday, April 19, 2020

Phish - 2019-12-03 The Met, Philadelphia PA

 Setlist Artwork By: http://phishcoventry.blogspot.com/




Notes
[1] Unfinished.
[2] Fish on Marimba Lumina.
This show was broadcast on SiriusXM radio. Hello My Baby was performed for the first time since June 18, 2009 (417 shows). Jesus Just Left Chicago was played for the first time since October 22, 2014 (186 shows). Chalk Dust Torture was unfinished. Weekapaug Groove contained Ass Handed quotes from Trey, Fish, and Page. 2001 featured Fish on Marimba Lumina.


FLAC - HERE!

Mp3 can be found HERE in case you are looking for it.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jooge!! Sounds really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gotta say Jooge, while we're all home bound, my stereo is on from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I can't imagine passing all this time without countless hours of great music to listen to. Music sustains a positive attitude- Music is life. So much of the good vibes has come from you brother...THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made this lock-down a little more bearable my man, many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I really enjoyed this today!

    ReplyDelete