Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Phish - 2003-02-28 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, NY (Matrix)




2003-02-28
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Uniondale, NY

Set 1: 
Birds of a Feather
Destiny Unbound
Horn >
Bathtub Gin
Sleep
Back on the Train
Bouncing Around the Room
Walls of the Cave

Set 2: 
Tweezer >
Soul Shakedown Party ->
David Bowie
Round Room >
Harry Hood

Encore: 
Contact
Mexican Cousin >
Tweezer Reprise

Notes:
Phish broke out two long-shelved tunes: the first Destiny Unbound since November 15, 1991 (796 shows) and the first Soul Shakedown Party since February 20, 1997 (270 shows). Back on the Train and Tweezer contained San-Ho-Zay teases from Trey. Tweezer also included a Do You Feel Like We Do tease. Trey teased The Horse prior to Round Room.

FLAC & mp3 [V0] - HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jooge. Great show. Mind if I ask whose matrix this is? I think I did one, back in the day, as hansokolow, but I don't know if it circulates. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was made by my friend Adam last year I believe.

      Delete
  2. Cool cool. Thanks for this and everything you do.

    ReplyDelete