Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Dead & Company 2016-07-30 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA



Dead & Co.
July 30, 2016
Shoreline Amphitheatre
Mountain View, CA


Set 1:
Help on the Way >
Slipknot! >
Shakedown Street
Cassidy
Standing on the Moon
Me & My Uncle
Brown Eyed Woman
Slipknot! >
Franklin’s Tower

Set 2:
Dark Star >
St. Stephen >
Eyes of the World >
Terrapin Station >
Drums * >
Space >
Days Between >
Not Fade Away

Encore: 
U.S. Blues >
Brokedown Palace

Notes:
* w/Bill Walton on drums & percussion

Download
Format - FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Format - Mp3 (V0): HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! The last summer show. Thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning!

    The last one? :(
    Can you check Format - FLAC (Torrent)?, I cannot download it.

    Thank you forever, amigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jooge!

    Thanks for this show... Really loving what I'm hearing from Dead & Co. Mayer's the real deal, and I think Bobby, Mickey and Billy all seem more energized than they have in a while. Oteil and Chimenti are sure bringing the goods too!

    One question... What's with both Dark Star and Eyes cutting out early? Not sure if it's flaws in the otherwise flawless recording or what. Any chance of a fix? Even if not, still a great show. Thanks again. Love what you're doing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer, that is what my source gave me and he gets them from livedownloads. Sorry man.

      Delete
    2. Well, I listened again (on my computer) and now I'm not sure that Eyes ends/cuts early. It sure sounded weird on my iPod though. I will check that one again.

      Dark Star definitely cuts out early though. They're singing the "Nightfall of diamonds" refrain and then it abruptly ends and goes to the next track. Best I can tell, Dark Star was over 15 minutes at the show. 15:12, I believe, but what I downloaded only runs 12:08.

      Delete