Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Gov't Mule - 2016-10-28 College Street Music Hall, New Haven, CT



Set 1:
1 Mule >
2 Banks Of The Deep End
3 Rocking Horse >
4 Birth Of The Mule with Hit The Road Jack tease
5 On Your Way Down > with Steve Elson
6 Sco-Mule with Steve Elson
7 Unring The Bell
8 Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home with Steve Elson & Give You All the Love (Inside of Me) lyrics

Set 2:
1 Thorazine Shuffle
2 Lively Up Yourself with Jessica tease
3 Game Face with American Bandstand, Birdland & Mountain Jam teases
4 Sad & Deep As You > with Steve Elson
5 Drums
6 Kind Of Bird > with Steve Elson
7 In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed > with Steve Elson
8 Kind Of Bird with Steve Elson
9 I'm A Ram

Encore:
1 Tastes Like Wine with Steve Elson
2 Just Got Paid

Format - Mp3 [320]
Download: HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Missing D01T06, Sco-Mule. Not that its a big deal, but I thought I'd point it out. Still very, very much appreciated. Not one of my favorite songs anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW that sux. I'm not a Mule fan really tbh so I would not have noticed. I do not have the replacement track. Thats how my source gave it to me.

      Delete