Friday, November 11, 2016

Gov't Mule - 2016-11-01 Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, ON



11.01.2016 
Danforth Music Hall
Toronto, ON

Set 1:
Steppin' Lightly
Inside Outside Woman Blues
Lola, Leave Your Light On
Child Of The Earth
When The World Gets Small
Brighter Days >
Like Flies
Flip Wilson
Thorazine Shuffle

Set 2:
Slackjaw Jezebel with Les Brers In A Minor tease
I Think You Know What I Mean >
When The Levee Breaks >
I Think You Know What I Mean
Funny Little Tragedy
Scared To Live >
Drums >
Birth Of The Mule
Soulshine >
Mule >
You Need Love >
Whole Lotta Love >
Mule with Superstition & What Is Hip? teases

Encore:
30 Days In The Hole
Gonna Send You Back To Georgia

Format - Mp3 [V0]
Download: HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I've been hoping you would post some Mule. I'd love more of you have it.

    ReplyDelete