Monday, November 7, 2016

Phish - 2016-10-31 MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV Webcast Rip 1080p



Taking into account the fact the Youtube as removed all Phish 2016 webcasts from it's site and from what I hear they will continue to do the same if they are ever posted in the future, and by the overwhelming amount of ppl asking me to post the Halloween show, I have decided to post it. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that this is a one time thing. If Phish management has requested that all webcast rips be removed from YT then I'm sure they don't want me posting them here. I am not going to jeopardize this blog for a few webcast rips.

I kindly request that nobody email me asking for other webcast rips (from any band) now or in the future. IF I decide to post a webcast rip in the future it will be my decision. 

Not to sound like a jerk but if my wishes of not receiving a bombardment of emails asking me to share web rips by email are not heard I most definitely will not post another one ever again.

Enjoy.

Download: HERE!

6 comments:

  1. this show was already uploaded in the 2016 halloween dump - bunch of spoiled babies haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You work so hard for us and deserve nothing but the best from all who download from this site. Let the man enlighten us on his own. Do not make demands of such a generous person. You totally rock, and we all appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete