Saturday, December 10, 2016

Welcome Back Everyone!

First off I wanna say welcome back everyone! I wanna say thanks to the literally hundreds of you out there that contacted me via FB, email or Google+ and expressed sadness, concern and overall much love for the site going away. By now most if not all of you know why I made the site private. If you do not know, the simple reason was that I found almost 100 of my links posted on another board. The first thing I did when I was making this site was to write a header that read, "Please Do Not Post My Links On Any Other Site, Board, or Forum." That seemed to be enough for almost 2 years as the site ran smoothly and without incident for almost 2 years.

I do need to make myself very clear here when I say that if I find any  of my links being posted anywhere without my permission I will make the site private again and this time it will be for good. I know that literally almost every single one of you out there is not reposting links from here in other places but this has to be said again and this time with the utmost importance. Please DO NOT repost any links found on this site anywhere else....ever.

I have faith that everyone will ahere to this very simple rule this time. It takes almost absolutely no effort to download the material I provide and then upload it yourself to a cloud service (filehost) if you want to share it in another place or with friends.

How long this site will stay open to the public is in "your" hands people. Let's hope someone out there does not ruin it for everyone.

Peace,
Me

26 comments:

  1. Sir,
    Its awesome your back, i missed this site. Besides who's gonna cover the dead&company 2017 tour and the phish new years run better than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love you jooge - happy your back
    biggest issue on your end is deciphering the riff faff from the non
    people willing to download for free from you but still have morals to not share to not blow up your site
    no men in no mans lands
    we look you jooge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you are back man, thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You So much hopefully it wont come to you making it private again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back man!! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have absolutely right!
    Welcome back.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoot, Christmas has come early.
    So glad your back
    Thanks for all you do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're back. Thanks for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone make sure you report people that post links so that their posts get taken down wherever they might be. We need to help Jooge on this one we can't leave him to do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jooge! You are the man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hello Good to be Back

    Would be happy to pay if you go private
    Awesome blog
    Let me know if you shut down again

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad your back.thanks so much.....iloveboobz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for coming back!! I can't believe ppl have been so dumb as to post this link. Freaking idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't ruin this, people... I need this! I got nothing else...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate all that you do! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wondered where it went, and absolutely. Thank you so much for everything you do. From one music lover to another :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much brother! We all appreciate what you do!

    ReplyDelete