Sunday, December 30, 2018

Phish - 2018-12-29 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY




Notes: 
This show was webcast via Live Phish.
Corinna was played for the first time since December 28, 2016 (68 shows).
Wolfman's Brother contained Party Time quotes.
Tweezer Reprise contained a Death Don't Hurt Very Long quote.


**The Show Pics & Posters that I normally include within the folder I did not include with the FLAC this time. You can get them HERE. They are included in the mp3 download.


FLAC (Torrent): HERE!
Mp3 [V0]: HERE!
Please Seed The Torrents As Long As You Can. Please Don't Just Hit & Run.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jooge. Have a Happy New Year. Love that Tweezer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you. When you get a chance, can you please add the encore tracks? (Shine a Light & Tweezer Reprise)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops. My bad. Fixed.

      Next time if you can plz tell me what format is messed up so I know where to look. Thanks

      Delete
    2. I will absolutely tell you the format next time. Sorry about that, and thanks for the quick fix.

      Delete