Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Hmmmmm....

Confused face animated emoticon




So I just recieved serveral warnings across 4 different MEGA accounts where I uploaded yesterday's 10 shows that I posted. All of them had been removed. This has never happened so I have no idea how all 10 shows that I posted had been flagged. It has been close to a year since a MEGA link of mine has been flagged and removed so I feel that there is something fishy about this.

I called someone out on PT not too long ago for posting some of my links there so I'm wondering if this guy it hatin' on me now and sending these links to MEGA for copyright removal.

I really hope that is not the case and this was a one time odd occurrence. If anyone of those accounts get another flag that account(s) will most likely be suspended along with all the music in them.

18 comments:

  1. Jooge, so so sorry to hear. Hope someone's not out for you, and I hope a one time thing. Stay safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.jeodrive.com 1 Year 17 euro

    ReplyDelete
  3. That f*cking blows, hopefully a 1 time thing. Always one a$$hole around to ruin it for others.ggggrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thanks you get for all of your good work Jooge, total BS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is bullshit! People need to understand copyright laws (bahahaha) It was not me. I love this site and all you do for keepin the vibe alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all you do, PT can be cesspool, but they are many good things about it. Why would anyone want to damage this blog, it defies all reason? I think I speak for all of us that your work here is appreciated.
    Chez_rolet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you again for all you do. Stay strong and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perhaps try posting something with no copyright --- like a recording you made yourself -- and see if that gets taken down

    ReplyDelete
  9. this Mfkr flagged your last seven uploads where it was my favourite group Gov't Mule (others too)!>(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are some people just plain idiots? Why would you want to mess with such a good thing? Jooge you are awesome and I can't thank you enough for what you do for so many!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry. What an a-hole! Hopefully it doesn't continue...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear this sir, people can be such jerks, why mess up a good thing. Thank you for all you do sir.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for everything you do here, Jooge - it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrible to hear. You will be missed. Only discovered this blog recently....but it has fast become one of my favorites. Thank for everything

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pizazz is worth paying for the DL. And I will be doing that right now.
    Thanks Jooge...you have the patience of a Saint bro.

    ReplyDelete