Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Ry Cooder & David Lindley with Joachim Cooder and Roseanne Lindley - 1995-07-06 "The Family Tour" State Opera House, Vienna, Austria



1995-07-06
State Opera House
Vienna Austria

Soundboard recording, excellent quality (remastered by Bruno)

One of my favorite David Lindley SBDs I have.

Disc One (69:25)
 1. Intro
 2. The Promised Land
 3. Jesus On The Mainline
 4. Mercury Blues
 5. Afanderfendrou (Madagascar trad.)
 6. Shebegsshemor
 7. Paris Texas >
 8. Vigilante Man
 9. All Shook Up
10. The Girls From Texas
11. How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live
12. Leave Home

Disc Two (69:57)
 1. The Highway Is My Home
 2. Chauffeur Blues
 3. Ain't No Way, Baby
 4. Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home
 5. Little Sister
 6. Play It All Night Long
 7. If Walls Could Talk
 8. Hold That Snake Till I Make It
 9. Talk To The Lawyer
10. Good Night Irene
11. The Very Things That Make You Rich (Makes Me Poor)
12. Do You Want My Job?

FLAC & Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a huge David Lindley fan-- I see him whenever he comes around. The guy is a real monster on the slide. That '85 show is spinning now, sounds great. Looking forward to listening to this for the first time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is incredible!! Thank you, any chance you could upload more Lindley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great show Thanks..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlcjR1cuwrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! I really can't thank you enough for the invite to this blog. I've gotten so much incredible music because of you. Definitely looking forward to more Lindley!!

    ReplyDelete