Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - 2017-09-22 Hollywood Bowl, Hollywood, CA



Excellent Sounding AUD. Tom's 2nd to last show. RIP Homie

AT831 -> BB -> DR-2d -> Soundforge -> FLAC 

Setlist:
01. -intro-
02. Rockin' Around (With You)
03. Mary Jane's Last Dance
04. You Don't Know How It Feels
05. Forgotten Man
06. I Won't Back Down
07. Freefallin'
08. Into The Great Wide Open
09. Don't Come Around Here No More
10. -band introduction-
11. It's Good To Be King
12. Crawling Back To You
13. Wildflowers
14. Learning To Fly
15. Yer So Bad
16. I Should Have Known It
17. Refugee
18. Runnin' Down A Dream
19. You Wreck Me
20. American Girl

FLAC & Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely heartbreaking...Such a tough unexpected lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was full of life so sad. Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I fucking love you jooge

    I was at this show

    means so much to have the audio

    I almost made a recording myself when I went -- but decided not to because I just wanted to focus on the music and connecting with Tom

    So glad I chose to do that --- I was rocking out

    Took mushrooms for this show

    There were some people behind me who were sitting down... and I felt bad about standing/dancing and blocking their view

    But I was just like fuck that it's Tom Petty --- he deserves to be stood for

    I danced and sang all night

    Was magical

    I went home feeling I had just been in the presence of greatness

    thank you Jooge

    ReplyDelete