Sunday, April 2, 2017

Greensky Bluegrass - 2017-03-11 The Music Farm, Charleston, SC



03/11/2017
Music Farm
Charleston, NC

Set 1: 
1. Windshield
2. Run or Die
3. Room without a Roof
4. Steam Powered Aereoplane
5. Working on a Building
6. Clinch Mountain Backstep
7. Forget Everything
8. Worried About the Weather
9. Ain't No Bread in the Breadbox

Set 2: 
1. Better Off
2. Burn Them
3. Light Up or Leave Me Alone
4. Miss September
5. Blood Sucking F(r)iends
6. All Four
7. Jesus on the Mainline
8. Merely Avoiding
9. Whole Lotta Love
10. Kerosene

Encore: 
11. Atlantic City

Mp3 [V0] - HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Jooge - do you have the second night of Vic Theater? I think you posted the first night and I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It on a external that is not at my place atm. I'll try to remember to grab it next time I see it.

      Delete